Canare's amazingly flexible version of 8281 double shielded precision 75-ohn video coax. Typically used for longer cable runs between equipment, offering good return loss characteristics and excellent signal isolation. Great for Broadcast Transmission, Analog AND Digital Video, ENG/EFP, Inter-rack wiring and Video Patch Cords.
- Double shielded. 95% over 92% Bare Copper Braid.
- Special Foam Polyethylene dielectric for extremely low loss.
- Number of Channels: 1.
- Conductors: 22 AWG Stranded Copper for flexibility.
- Conductor DC Resistance: < 15.3 ohms/1000 ft.
- Shield DC Resistance: < 1.8 ohms/1000 ft.
- Capacitance: 21 pF/ft
- Nominal impedance: True 75 ohms.
- Nominal Loss: 4 dB/100 ft at 150 MHz
- Available Reel Sizes: 153M (500 ft.)
- Available Jacket colors: Black, Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Orange, Purple, Red, White, Yellow
Compatible Crimp Connectors & Tooling:
BNC Male (plug): BCP-C77A
RCA Male (plug): RCAP-C77
"F" Male (plug): FP-C5/04
Crimp Tool: TC-1
Crimp Die Set: TCD-5CF
Strain Relief Boot: CB-05 Series
Complete Tool Kit: HAVR5A5CF
(Kit Includes the Canare R5A Tool Case, TC-1 Crimp Tool, TS100E Multi-Stripper and TCD-5CF Die Set)