AirClean® Systems TeachAide™ Ductless Classroom Demonstration Workstations offer a low-cost solution for protection of students, teachers, and the environment during chemistry experiments. The TeachAide™ Demonstration Fume Hood provides exceptional protection from experiments using or generating toxic fumes, vapors, particulate, or smoke.
Teachaide™ Demonstration Fume Hoods have been independently tested to the educational science laboratory curriculum. Each demonstration workstation is factory tested and shipped fully assembled with filters installed.
AirClean® Systems TeachAide™ ductless classroom demonstration workstation is shipped fully assembled.
AirClean® Systems TeachAide™ Ductless Classroom Demonstration Fume Hoods are safe, economical, and provide an excellent hands-on teaching tool for science teachers.
AirClean® Systems recognizes that science experiments are a necessary part of the curriculum and demonstrations play a vital role in the learning experience. Preparation, demonstration, and clean-up are peak exposure times. The TeachAide™ ductless classroom demonstration workstation is the final piece of the puzzle for hands-on science experiments in today's science classroom.
Filtration is at the heart of a ductless fume hood and AirClean® Systems utilizes a revolutionary bonded carbon filter that provides both effective containment of toxic vapors, gases and fumes while minimizing potential exposure to hazardous carbon dust. Suspended in a predictable matrix, carbon pellets are evenly distributed throughout the filter. This allows for maximum capture, thus yielding a higher load capacity for AirClean® Systems filters compared to traditional pelletized carbon filter.
- AirSafe™ automatic safety controller
- Integral base with deep spill lip
- Clear polycarbonate shell for 360° visibility
- No ductwork required
- No installation required - plugs directly into a standard 110V or 220V electrical outlet
- Extremely quiet operation < 49dBA
- Gas phase bonded carbon filtration
- Lab event timer
- HEPA filtration for capture of particulate to 0.3 microns in size
- Brushless, sparkless blower is post-filter
- Deep base effectively contains accidental spills
- Filter and electronics are located above the workspace, eliminating the chance of a chemical spill entering these sensitive areas
- Filter safety lockout to ensure correct filter replacement
- Flame-retardant pre-filter
- Low airflow alarm warns the user both visually and audibly
- Real time monitoring of installed filtration bed
- Shipped fully assembled
- Tested to UL 61010- C22.2 No. 61010-1, and EN 61326-1