AirClean® Systems AC600 Series vertical laminar flow workstations are ideal for applications that are not hazardous to the operator but require a clean work area. The compact, light-weight design allows for multiple "clean zones" within a laboratory.
The vertical laminar flow hood provides clean, Class 100 laminar flow air for process protection by utilizing two-stage filtration. Room air first passes through an electrostatically charged pre-filter followed by a HEPA filter resulting in ISO 5 clean air. AirClean Systems vertical laminar flow workstations have been independently certified to meet or exceed applicable clean bench standards.
What is laminar air flow?
Laminar air flow is the smooth, fluid, parallel flow of air in a consistent direction.
- UVTect™ microprocessor controller
- ISO 5 vertical laminar flow air
- Clear polycarbonate shell for 360° visibility
- Polypropylene construction for chemical resistance. The result: NO RUST
- Integral fluorescent lighting
- Available in standard height or tall version
- No ductwork required
- No installation required - plugs directly into a standard 110V or 220V electrical outlet
- Lab event timer
- Filter safety lockout to ensure correct filter replacement
- Filter and electronics are located above the workspace, eliminating the chance of a chemical spill entering these sensitive areas
- Shipped fully assembled
- Tested to UL 61010- C22.2 No. 61010-1, and EN 61326-1
- ISO 5 tested
- Real time monitoring of installed filtration bed