- Industrial fanless compact design with palm and regular form factor
- Flexible stand, wall, VESA, Din-rail mounting options
- Powerful Intel Celeron/Core i3 processor performance
- 32GB industrial mSATA installed
- Microsoft Windows Embedded 7 Pro 64-bit installed
- Supports iDoor technology for diverse applications
- Includes HMI Runtime 1500 tags
- Supports 450 industrial communication protocol and drivers for PLC/devices
- Rich object library for easy application design
- Supports on-/off-line design simulation by the development tool
The WA-HU HMI standard series is a complete application-ready-package which includes Embedded Automation Box PC with palm/regular form factors, 32GB mSATA, Microsoft Windows embedded 7 Pro and WebAccess/HMI Runtime. This allows users to easily achieve efficient, integrated HMI solutions for production information visualization and multiple protocols translation in automation industries. The Embedded Automation Box PC with Intel ® Celeron/Core i3™ or relevant processor provide computing performance and various mounting options for any field side operation.
The built-in Open HMI Runtime features with rich object library, online/offline simulation, and over 450 industrial protocols and drivers. It is dedicated to a wide range of HMI control and visualization providing powerful, user-friendly and reliable solutions in most sophisticated applications.
Ready-to-go Open HMI Solution Package enabling Industry 4.0 includes:
-Embedded Automation Box PC
-Microsoft Windows embedded 7 Pro 64bit
-WebAccess/HMI Runtime 1500 tags