Our Integrated Racks mount directly to most standard linear guides (HIWIN, IKO, INA, NSK, SKF, Star, THK, etc.), eliminating the need for additional machining and alignment, saving time and money. Key benefits include:
- Eliminates the need for a separate mounting surface for the rail
- Additional alignment between the rack and rail is not necessary
- Space-saving, performance optimized designs can be achieved
- Different quality racks available for best price-performance ratio
- Allows assembly of rack and rail off of machine frame
This rack range further expands the already wide range of ATLANTA rack & pinion drives. With this range, it is possible to achieve optimal designs for almost any application constraints. For suggestions on how to integrate the Integrated Rack into your design, please consult the factory.
These rack & pinion drives are perfect for a wide range of applications, including axis drives requiring precise positioning & repeatability, traveling gantries & columns, pick & place robots, and material handling systems. Heavy load capacities and duty cycles can also be easily handled with this drives. Industries served include Material Handling, Automation, Aerospace, Machine Tool and Robotics.