Brass Push-to-Connect Fittings
- Extremely easy to install — no tools necessary
- Made of durable brass — elbows and tees are forged
- Much higher temperature/pressure ratings than that of plastic Newloc
- No flow restrictions
- All male pipe threads come with a pre-applied fluoropolymer sealant
- Easy to disconnect and reuse
Use NEWLOC BRASS fittings with all types of semi-rigid to rigid plastic tubing including nylon and polyethylene. They may also be used with limited soft tubing sizes using tube supports (available). Pulling on the inserted tubing or increasing the pressure actually tightens the seal.
Typical applications include systems for pneumatic control, robotics, instrumentation, and chemicals.
Manifolds pre-mounted with NEWLOC BRASS fittings or nickel-plated NEWLOC BRASS (for improved aesthetics) are available — call for details.
All male pipe threads come with a pre-applied sealant of fluoropolymer, however for subsequent use it is recommended that sealant, such as PTFE Thread Sealant be used. The push-to-connect fitting ends are self-sealing — do not use sealants at this connection.
If tube disconnection is performed, it may be necessary to re-cut the end of the tubing to ensure perfect sealing when reattached.