Ether-based polyurethane tubing available in colors for transfer of air, fluids and abrasive slurries.
- Series 2840 - FDA Material conforms to FDA CFR 21-177-2600.
- RoHS - The product complies with the requirements of the EU directive 2002/95/EC which is on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment.
When exceptional oil and fuel resistance is needed, we suggest use of Series 2810 ester-based tubing which is RoHS(15) compliant - call for details.
Not recommended for transfer of brake fluids.
- Transfer of air and fluids under severe conditions
- Feed and return lines
- Abrasive slurry transfer
- Granular transfer lines
- Robotics control lines
- Insulating sleeves
- Lubrication lines
- Metering pumps
Features and Benefits:
- Abrasion and cut resistance
- Good flex fatigue and resilience characteristics
- Excellent resistance to ozone, solvents and fuel
- Good resistance to hydrolysis and algae
- Slight blue tint allows see-through convenience. The blue tint Series 2840 material conforms to the same FDA regulations as Series 2600.
- Blue tint 2600 material conforms to FDA CFR 21-177-2600
- Complies with RMA's Class A designation for high oil resistance
- One-piece lengths
- Individually bagged self store assemblies are available.
- RoHS(15) compliant.