PTFE Convoluted Tubing, MIL-T-81914/2, AMS-T-81914/2
Daburn PTFE Convoluted Tubing offers excellent protection for wire harnesses, tubing, hose and cable. It is lightweight, very flexible, and provides excellent abrasion protection. Extra flexible convoluted tubing is achieved by manufacturing tubing with a greater number of convolutions per inch. These extra convolutions allow the material to flex without kinking around tighter bend diameters.
Daburn PTFE convoluted tubing is suitable for electrical, electronics, aerospace, robotics, marine, biomedical, chemical, military, automotive and many other applications.
It is recommended when ordering to cover a cable bundle or assembly, that you order a size with an I.D. approximately 20% larger than the bundle to maintain maximum flexibility and ease of installation.
- Lubricity - very low coefficient of friction
- UL 94 V0 Flame rated
- Continuous operating temperature -454°F to 500°F (-270°C to 260°C)
- Outstanding Chemical Resistance (all common solvents, acids and bases).
- Excellent Dielectric Insulation Properties
- Does not support combustion
- Limiting Oxygen Index greater than 95
- Biocompatibility - USP Class VI approved material
- ETO and Autoclave Approved
- RoHS Compliant