NewAge Industries offers tubing and hose transfer solutions for the food and beverage industry. Both our Butyl and Nitrile Hoses contain pure, smooth liners to allow unrestricted flow, minimizing concerns associated with entrapment and blockage. Both meet FDA standards and contain microberesistant liners that will not impart taste or odor.
Our Butyl Hose, constructed with a high purity white chlorobutyl rubber liner, is ideal for non-oily beverage and food applications including potable water, beer, wine and juices.
- Ultra smooth, white, chlorobutyl rubber liner offers high purity and allows unrestricted flow; minimizing entrapment and blockage concerns
- Microbe-resistant liner is built on stainless steel mandrels for cleanliness and will not impart taste or odor
- Meets FDA and Canadian Food Inspection Agency (file: N267) standards
- Butyl compound used is free of animal-derived ingredients
- Multi-layered and reinforced with a helix wire, making it ideal for suction and discharge applications
- Rated for full vacuum (29.9 in./Hg.)
- Works best in non-oily beverage and food applications including potable water, beer, wine, and juices
- Available in bulk quantities or as complete hose assemblies
- Offered with standard BPE Stainless Steel Tri-Clamp® fittings, collars and clamps
- Clean In Place to 248°F (120°C). Not intended for continuous steam service.