NEWFLEX reinforced suction hose is widely used throughout industry in both positive and negative pressure applications. Its advanced design allows the use of light-weight, corrosion-resistant PVC to replace bulkier and heavier ply-wrapped rubber hose.
NEWFLEX series 'VFH' is produced from a clear FDA liner with an industrial grade white helix, which is not exposed to the hose I.D. It can handle light-duty pressure discharge, gravity feed, and moderate vacuum applications.
- 100% PVC construction
- Spiral reinforcement made from rigid PVC to resist impact, crushing, and kinking
- Lighter than ply-wrapped rubber and other similar hoses
- Available in Food and Industrial Grades
- Food Grade made from non-toxic ingredients conforming to FDA and 3A standards
- Smooth interior produces low friction loss permitting maximum flow