VARDEX, with its steel wire reinforcement coil, is specially suited for applications where resistance to kinking is of primary importance. A proprietary construction technique employed during the manufacture of VARDEX permits full vacuum capabilities (29.9 in./Hg.) for all sizes without hose collapse.
Constructed of clear, corrosion-resistant PVC, VARDEX can be used to transport various chemicals in areas with tight turns and sharp bends. Its bend radius is approximately four times the I.D.
For easy identification, VARDEX is imprinted with the trademarked name.
- Spiral steel wire reinforcement incorporated within the wall of flexible PVC tubing
- Made from non-toxic ingredients conforming to FDA standards
- Kink and crush resistant
- Handles pressure and full vacuum (29.9 in./Hg.) applications
- Glass-like clarity with mirror-smooth surfaces provide outstanding visual flow characteristics
- Lightweight (compared to rubber hose) yet tough and abrasion resistant