NewAge Industries offers tubing and hose transfer solutions for the food and beverage industry. Both our Butyl and Nitrile Hoses contain pure, smooth liners to allow unrestricted flow, minimizing concerns associated with entrapment and blockage. Both meet FDA standards and contain microberesistant liners that will not impart taste or odor.
Our Nitrile Hose, made with a high purity white nitrile rubber liner, is suitable for a wide variety of food and beverage applications including potable water, non-alcoholic beverages, juices, oily/fatty or dry bulk foods, milk, and dairy products.
- Ultra smooth, white, nitrile rubber inner surface offers high purity and allows unrestricted flow, minimizing entrapment and blockage concerns
- Microbe-resistant liner is built on stainless steel mandrels for cleanliness and will not impart taste or odor.
- Meets FDA, USDA and Canadian Food Inspection Agency (file: N267) standards
- Nitrile compound used is free of animal-derived ingredients
- More flexible than other rubber food and beverage hoses of similar construction
- Abrasion-resistant nitrile compound cover is lightweight yet durable
- Multi-layered and reinforced with a wire helix, making it ideal for suction applications or discharge applications such as tank cleaning
- Rated for full vacuum (29.9 in./Hg.)
- Odorless and tasteless, making it suitable for a wide variety of food and beverage applications including potable water, non-alcoholic beverages, juices, oily/fatty or dry bulk foods, milk, and dairy products
- Available in bulk quantities or as complete hose assemblies
- Offered in a range of popular sizes
- Clean In Place to 248°F (120°C). Not intended for continuous steam service.
- Offered with standard BPE Stainless Steel Tri-Clamps®, male and female cams, fittings, collars and clamps