Hydrolytic Stability — UREBRADE is supplied in an ether formulation, making it resistant to attack from moisture and fungi. The raw materials used in UREBRADE are listed by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF 61).
Where applications involve repeated flexing, heavy vibration, or abrasion, UREBRADE offers superior service life over other materials.
Ester-based UREBRADE is available through minimum order — call for details.
Due to additives in today's gasoline and petroleum products, field testing should be performed.
For easy identification, transparent UREBRADE is imprinted with the trademarked name.
- Open mesh polyester braiding incorporated within the wall of flexible, ether-based polyurethane
- Made from non-toxic raw ingredients conforming to FDA standards
- Raw materials are listed by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF 61) for use with potable water
- Offers much greater pressure capability than unreinforced polyurethane tubing
- Resistant to weathering†, tearing, impact, abrasion, radiation exposure, oils, greases, and fuels††
- Wide range of temperature resistance; -90°F to 175°F
- Free of DEHP, phthalates, BPA and conflict minerals
- RoHS compliant
- Naturally transparent for visual contact with the flow