- Bulk truck & railcar unloading
- Material handling - heavy duty abrasive
- Milling machine scrap recovery
- Plastic processing equipment
NOTE: Service life may vary depending on operating conditions and type of material being conveyed.
Features and Benefits:
- Extra Thick Single -Ply Abrasion Resistant Polyurethane Tube - Our thickest single-ply polyurethane tube! Designed for dry applications where severe abrasion is a factor. Provides for longer hose life and lower operating costs versus rubber or PVC hoses.
- Grounding Wire - Multi-strand wire helps prevent the build-up of static electricity for added safety and to help keep material flowing smoothly. It's embedded within the rigid helix to prevent contamination of transferred materials.
- Transparent Construction - "See-the-flow." Allows for visual confirmation of material flow.
- "Cold-Flex" Materials - Hose remains flexible in sub-zero temperatures.
- Easy Slide Helix - Rigid helix design protects hose tube from cover wear, and allows hose to slide easily over rough surfaces. Easy-to-handle.
- Oil Resistant Polyurethane Tube - Resists most animal and petroleum based oils.
CAUTION: This product is designed to dissipate static electricity when the embedded grounding wire is physically extracted and securely connected to ground, through the fitting or by other means.