A premium chemical spray and transfer hose for applications requiring greater chemical-resistance . . .excellent for high pressure tree and orchard spraying, as well as paint, solvent and chemical transfer.
- RoHS - The product complies with the requirements of the EU directive 2002/95/EC which is on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment.
Note : Use of hydraulic or reusable-type fittings are not recommended for coupling Kuri Tec® hose products. Hose claims involving use of these fittings will be disallowed.
- For use in applications where additional chemical resistance is required . . . see chemical resistance chart, referring to both core and cover materials.
- High pressure tree, orchard and vineyard spraying.
- Concrete curing and spraying.
- Paint and solvent transfer.
- Chemical transfer.
Features and Benefits:
- Excellent chemical-resistance
- Extremely light weight
- Excellent low temperature properties
- Pin-pricked cover vents vapor. . . helps prevent ballooning
- RoHS(15) compliant.