A general service PVC air and water hose for indoor or outdoor applications requiring a lightweight hose that can operate at lower temperatures.
- Transfer of air, water and mild water soluble chemicals.
- Ideal for in-plant and outdoor applications that require an economical general purpose hose.
- Excellent air supply line for pneumatic tools and paint spray systems.
Features and Benefits:
- Economical, lightweight, low temperature alternative to rubber hose.
- Excellent abrasion resistance.
- 300 PSI working pressure on all sizes.
- U. V. and weather resistant.
- Non-marking pin-pricked cover.
- Complies with RMA’s Class B designation for medium/high oil resistance.
- One piece lengths.
- Formulated for low temperature flexibility.
- Individually shrink-wrapped assemblies are available.