This special blended hose is ideal for general air and water applications that need to operate at higher temperatures than traditional PVC hoses.
RoHS - The product complies with the requirements of the EU directive 2002/95/EC which is on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment.
Note : Not recommended for transfer of brake fluids.
*Note : Series A1144 5/16” and 5/8” ID sizes are non stock items.
- Transfer of air and water
- Ideal for applications in rugged or higher temperature environments
- Induction welding tubing lines
- Injection molding coolant lines
- Transfer of deionized water
- Transfer of transmission and power steering fluids
- Lubrication/air drop lines
- Robotic and pneumatic air lines
- Automotive assembly line air hoses
- Not recommended for transfer of brake fluids.
Features and Benefits:
- Grey core tube has excellent cut resistance . .. complies with RMA's Class A designation for high oil resistance
- Highly abrasion-resistant alloy jacket
- Smooth, non-marking pin-pricked cover
- Good flexibility over a wide temperature range
- Good fitting retention at elevated temperatures
- One-piece lengths
- RoHS(15) compliant.