- Food grade material handling - heavy duty abrasive
- Material handling - heavy duty abrasive
- Pharmaceutical product transfer
- Plastic processing equipment
- Pneumatic conveying equipment
NOTE: Service life may vary depending on operating conditions and type of material being conveyed.
Features and Benefits:
- Extra Thick Abrasion Resistant Polyurethane Liner - Designed for dry applications where severe abrasion is a factor. Provides for longer hose life and lower operating costs versus rubber or PVC hoses.
- Food Grade Materials - Hose cover complies with applicable FDA(03) requirements. Hose liner complies with applicable FDA(04) requirements. Hose approved by USDA(11) for use in meat and poultry plants.
- Grounding Wire - Multi-strand wire helps prevent the build-up of static electricity for added safety and to help keep material flowing smoothly. It's embedded within the rigid helix to prevent contamination of transferred materials.
- Transparent Construction - "See-the-flow." Allows for visual confirmation of material flow.
- Convoluted Outer Cover - Provides increased hose flexibility.
- Oil Resistant Polyurethane Liner - Resists most animal and petroleum based oils.
CAUTION: This product is designed to dissipate static electricity when the embedded grounding wire is physically extracted and securely connected to ground, through the fitting or by other means.