- Abrasive slurry transfer
- Feed and return lines
- Granular transfer lines
- Lubrication lines
- Metering pumps
- Robotics control lines
- Transfer of air and fluids under severe conditions
Construction: Clear 98 Shore “A” Durometer ether based polyurethane tubing formulated with ingredients in compliance with applicable FDA requirements. Meets NSF and RoHS criteria.
Service Temperature Range: -40°F (-40°C) to +175°F (+80°C)
Features and Advantages:
- Abrasion Resistant Polyurethane – Resistant to cuts, and damage from abrasion such as dragging or rubbing against rough objects. Tubing is up to three times more wear resistant than similar PVC tubing!
- Food Grade Materials – Tubing complies with applicable FDA, NSF 51 and NSF 61 requirements.
- Oil Resistant – Remains flexible when exposed to most fuels and oils. Meets ARPM Class A rating (high oil resistance).
- Hydrolysis Resistant – Ether based material good for water applications.
- Low Moisture Absorption Rate – Helps eliminate cross contamination of the transferred materials, and instances of swelling which can shorten tubing life.
- High Cycle Strength – Designed to resist damage resulting from constant flex applications