- Non-Conductive - Tested to exceed minimum electrical resistance greater than one (1) megohm per inch of hose length at 1000 volts DC.
- MSHA Approved Flame Resistant Cover
- Superior End Retention - no clamps or ferrules required when using Push-On fittings - ends remain attached at 4:1 burst pressure.
- Easy to couple - no tools required.
- RMA Class "A" tube oil resistance.
- Wide range of applications where performance and ease of assembly are demanded.
- Low Pressure Pneumatic and Hydraulic Systems
- Air Tools
- Robotic Welders in assembly where weld spatter is present
- Lubricated air lines
- Water lines in plastic molding industry
Cover: Synthetic rubber, oil, flame and abrasion resistant
Reinforcement: Braided textile - optimum angle for push-on fitting retention
Tube: Nitrile - RMA Class A oil resistance
Oil Resistance: RMA - Class A
Branding: BRAID LOCK™ NON CONDUCTIVE 300 PSI (SIZE) ID FLAME RESISTANT MSHA
Packaging: 1/4"-600 ft., 3/8" and 1/2" - 400 ft., 5/8" and 3/4" - 150 ft. on plastic reels; max. 3 pcs.
Service Temperature Range:-30°F (-34°C) to 180°F (+82°C)
Note: Cut lengths for this product are available from our Kuriyama Schaumburg, IL Warehouse location.