These hoses, made from specially formulated compounds of high grade PVC resin, are engineered to be tough and flexible at very low temperatures. The superior physical properties and design of the hose makes it outperform other general purpose PVC and rubber hoses in cold weather air tool applications.
- RoHS - The product complies with the requirements of the EU directive 2002/95/EC which is on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment.
Note : Hose assemblies are furnished with the following fittings : 1/4" ID - 1/4" X 1/4"M NPT, 3/8" ID - 3/8" X 1/4"M NPT, 1/2" ID - 1/2" X 3/8"M NPT.
- Outdoor air and water hose for use in cold weather, where flexibility is required.
- Ideal for in plant applications that require very easy handling in tight workspaces.
- In plant freezer applications requiring air or water service.
- A versatile, lightweight multi function hose for air, water, or mild chemical use.
Features and Benefits:
- Excellent low temperature flexibility.
- Extremely easy to handle, even in cold weather where other PVC hoses become stiff.
- Excellent abrasion resistance.
- Resilient material avoids permanent deformation caused by stresses.
- Medium Class B oil resistance.
- Non marking pin pricked cover.
- Light weight.
- Silicone free materials.