For interlocked metal hose applications requiring a more flexible hose, HT1100's unique single-strip floppy-type construction allows maximum flexibility.
Weights and bend diameters are based on extended hose and are approximate.
- A single metal strip is loosely interlock-wound to create an extremely flexible interlocked metal hose.
- Available in galvanized steel and Series 300 Stainless steel construction, with strip thicknesses from 0.010" to 0.012".
- Bend restrictor
- Beverage dispenser hose armor
- BOP (Blow Out Protection) for hydraulic, cryogenic and other high pressure hoses
- Protective armor/shielding for hoses
- Shielding for wiring
Features and Benefits:
- Extremely flexible and light weight.
- Wide range of operating temperatures.
- Available in mill run and special cut lengths.