An extremely lightweight, tough, flexible pneumatic air tool hose that is suitable for a wide range of industrial and construction applications.
- RoHS - The product complies with the requirements of the EU directive 2002/95/EC which is on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment.
Note : Hose assemblies are furnished with the following fittings : 1/4" ID - 1/4" X 1/4"M NPT, 3/8" ID - 3/8" X 1/4"M NPT.
Air Lines Assembly Applications
Air Lines, low Temperature
Air Service For Spray Painting Equipment
Assembly Line Air Service
Automotive Repair and Body Shops
Pneumatic Air Tools
Features and Benefits:
- Very lightweight and flexible.. helps to cut down on work-related injuries
- Good flex fatigue and resilience characteristics
- Excellent resistance to oils and solvents
- High oil resistance, complies with RMA's Class A Designation
- Superior cut-resistance
- High abrasion-resistance.. provides extra long life compared with conventional PVC or rubber air hoses
- Good resistance to hydrolysis and algae in warm water applications
- Silicone-free core and cover
- Non-conductive compounds
- One-piece lengths
- Non-marking cover