- Agricultural liquid fertilizer
- Fly ash collection
- Industrial vacuum equipment
- Material chutes
- Milling machine scrap recovery
- Rock, gravel, sand and crushed concrete vacuuming
- Sewer truck boom hose
- Slurry handling
Construction: EPDM tube and polyethylene helix with steel helical wire.
Service Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) to 220°F (+104°C)
Features and Advantages:
- Wire Reinforced Helix – Highly durable steel helical wire provides strength and allows for use at higher temperatures without risk of hose deformation. Wire can be grounded for additional static dissipation.
- Static Dissipative Tube - Specially formulated to help prevent the build-up of static electricity for added safety and to help keep material flowing smoothly.
- “Cold-Flex” Materials – Hose remains flexible in sub-zero temperatures.
- Convoluted Cover Design – Provides increased hose flexibility.
- Phthalate Free