A general service PVC air and water hose for indoor or outdoor applications requiring a lightweight hose that can operate at lower temperatures.
Note : Hose assemblies are furnished with the following fittings : 1/4" ID - 1/4" X 1/4"M NPT, 3/8" ID - 3/8" X 1/4"M NPT, 1/2" ID - 1/2" X 3/8"M NPT.
- Transfer of air, water and mild water soluble chemicals
- Ideal for in-plant and outdoor applications that require an economical general purpose hose
- Excellent air supply line for pneumatic tools and paint spray systems
Features and Benefits:
- Economical, lightweight, low temperature alternative to rubber hose.
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- 300 PSI working pressure on all sizes
- U. V. and weather resistant
- Non-marking pin-pricked cover
- Complies with RMA's Class B designation for medium/ high oil resistance
- One piece packaging, no random lengths
- Formulated for low temperature flexibility.
- Individually shrink-wrapped assemblies are available.