- Food grade material handling - standard duty
- Material handling - standard duty
- Pharmaceutical product transfer
- Plastic processing equipment
- Pneumatic conveying equipment
NOTE: Service life may vary depending on operating conditions and type of material being conveyed.
Features and Benefits:
- Superior Product Design - Tigerflex™ WE™ series hoses are an industry standard for pneumatic material handling, due to our specially engineered compound, innovative design and uncompromising quality control. Provides the ideal combination of light weight, flexibility and durability.
- Food Grade Materials - Hose complies with applicable FDA(03) requirements. Hose approved by USDA(11) for use in meat and poultry plants.
- Grounding Wire - Multi-strand wire helps prevent the build-up of static electricity for added safety and to help keep material flowing smoothly. It's embedded within the rigid helix to prevent contamination of transferred materials.
- Transparent Construction - "See-the-flow." Allows for visual confirmation of material flow.
- Convoluted Outer Cover - Provides increased hose flexibility.
CAUTION: This product is designed to dissipate static electricity when the embedded grounding wire is physically extracted and securely connected to ground, through the fitting or by other means.