- Material handling suction/discharge.
- Industrial vacuum equipment applications.
- Great hose for dry or wet abrasive materials.
- Popular hose for vacuum truck industry where a rugged and durable hose product is needed.
- Drill cutting suction hose in mobile drilling rigs.
- Tube - 1/4" thick red gum rubber tube for abrasion-resistance.
- Cover - Corrugated black conductive SBR/NR blend cover for abrasion and ozone-resistance.
- Reinforcement - High tensile textile fabric with embedded steel helical wire.
Service Temperature Range:-40°F (-40°C) to +212°F (+100°C)
Branding: ALFAGOMMA ITALY 10 bar (150 psi) HEAVY DUTY INDUSTRIAL VACUUM S&D
Features and Advantages:
- Abrasion Resistant Tube – 1/4" gum rubber tube designed for wet or dry applications where severe abrasion is a factor. Provides for long hose service life.
- Heavy Duty Construction – Thick tube and cover, high tensile strength fabric and durable steel helix wire designed for high pressure and vacuum application. All sizes rated to full vacuum, and PSI safety factor 3:1 (2”-8”) and 2.5:1 (10”).
- Grounding Wire – Steel wire helps prevent the build-up of static electricity and to help keep material flowing smoothly.
- Corrugated Outer Cover – Provides increased hose flexibility.
- “Cold-Flex” Materials – Hose remains flexible in sub-zero temperatures.
- Cuffed Ends Available – Available with soft cuffed ends for easy installation and clamping.