- Municipal fire departments
- Industrial fire brigades
- Attack and supply lines
- High rise packs
Double-Jacket Construction – Jafline® is an all polyester double-jacket hose with a polyurethane lining.
Service Temperature Range: All-weather performance – Retains pliability to -40ºF (-40°C).
Features and Advantages:
- High Burst Rating – 1,200 psi up to 3" diameter, 900 psi for larger diameters.
- Superior Performance – Very low friction loss.
- Maintenance Free – Immune to mildew and rot.
- Coated for Better Durability – All colored hose is impregnated with our tough heat-set polymer coating for the best abrasion resistance.
- Very Lightweight – This is KFP’s lightest weight American made hose. An uncoupled 1 1/2" 50' coil weighs just 14 lbs.
- Available in blue, green, black, orange, purple, red, tan, white and yellow.
- Meets or exceeds National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 1961 Standard on Fire Hose (current edition).
- 10-year warranty.