All Piranha® sewer hoses are constructed with a yellow polyolefin tube, high tensile synthetic braid reinforcement to reach the desired pressure rating, and then covered with a high abrasion resistant polyether-urethane cover.
Identification of Piranha® Hose Products is simple. The inner tube of all Piranha® Sewer Cleaning Hose is yellow as assigned by WASTEC. To assure proper matching of all components, the hose tube material, end fittings, menders and tooling are color coded yellow.
Hose Temperature Range -
For the diameters of 3/4" and 1" is -40ºF (-40ºC) to +150ºF (+66ºC).
Standard high pressure hoses are available in 2 ID sizes; Piranha® HPBU Hoses are built to provide rugged and reliable service for sewer cleaning applications.
- High pressure sewer cleaning applications
- Ideal for most truck and trailer mounted reels
Features and Benefits:
- Provides rugged and reliable service
- Poly-olefin tube provides maximum resistance to hydrolysis
- High tensile polyester fiber reinforcement contributes to low volumetric expansion and eliminates loss of strength from moisture absorption
- Polyether-urethane cover provides exceptional cut, abrasion and fungus resistance
- All Piranha® factory-assembled hoses are 100% pressure tested