HT5000's Smooth Bore Interlocked Metal Hose combines the Hose Tec® single-strip interlocking armor construction with a second strip liner, providing a smooth interior flexible metal hose that resists material build-up; reduces internal abrasion and material degradation. Materials flow smoothly in one direction shown by arrows.
- An armor strip is combined with a strip of liner material and formed to create a lined flexible interlocked metal hose that offers superior strength and abrasion-resistance for longer hose life.
- Available with Galvanized steel or Series 300 Stainless steel armor construction, with either Galvanized or Series 300 Stainless steel liner, in a variety of strip thicknesses.
- Directional flow arrows are provided on each length.
- Galvanized or Stainless steel liner provides additional strength and greater resistance to abrasion; extends hose life.
- Smooth liner reduces material degradation and improves loading/unloading time.
- Provides maximum flow rates for pneumatic conveying applications.
Note: If utilizing packing material, service temperatures may vary.
Note: Standard coil length is 25 ft., WHEN FULLY EXTENDED; other lengths available on request.