- Chemical transfer
- Lubrication and coolant transfer
- Paint supply lines
- Pneumatic and instrumentation lines
- Pneumatic tools
Construction: Nylon 12 – natural color. In compliance with RoHS criteria.
Service Temperature Range: -60°F (-51°C) to +200°F (+93°C)
Features and Advantages:
- Strong and Lightweight – Nylon construction provides high strength in a lightweight product.
- Excellent Chemical Resistance – Compatible with many industrial chemicals and solvents.
- High Heat Resistance – Heat resistant up to +200°F.
- Low Moisture Absorption Rate – Helps eliminate cross contamination of the transferred materials, and instances of swelling which can shorten tubing life.
- Resistant to Environmental Stress Cracking (ESC) – Highly resistant to the surface cracking caused by simultaneous exposure to stress and liquids.