- Concrete resurfacing dust collection
- Ducting, ventilation & fume removal
- Dust control
- Food grade material handling
- Material handling – standard duty
- Pharmaceutical product transfer
- Woodworking/furniture dust & chip control
Construction: Ether polyurethane (TPU) hose with steel wire helix.
Service Temperature: -65°F (-54°C) to 225°F (107°C); intermittent service to 250°F (121°C)
Features and Advantages:
- Durable & Lightweight Polyurethane Material – Designed for wet or dry applications where abrasion is a factor. Provides longer hose life and lower operating costs versus similar rubber or PVC hoses.
- Steel Wire Helix – Provides strength and allows for use at higher temperatures without risk of hose deformation. Wire can be grounded for static dissipation.
- Food Grade Material – Hose compiles with applicable FDA requirements. Phthalate free.
- Transparent Construction – “See-the-flow”. Allows for visual confirmation of material flow.
- “Cold-Flex” Material – Hose remains flexible in sub-zero temperatures.
- Oil Resistant Polyurethane Tube – Resists most animal and petroleum based oils.