Flexible and Compressible - ideal for demanding and difficult applications.
Thermo-Duct™ better abrasion resistance
Kuriyama of America, Inc. is a part of Kuriyama Corporation, headquartered in Osaka, Japan. The international parent company includes Industrial Materials manufacturing and sales entities in North America, Central and South America and Asia as well as Construction Materials and Sports Facilities Materials manufacturing and sales in Japan.
- Air transfer and ducting
- Venting systems
- Fume control
- Exhausting gases
- Dust collection
- Light abrasion transfer.
Features and Benefits:
- Black thermoplastic rubber (TPR) elastomer.
- Helical wire reinforced.
- Superior chemical and moisture resistance.
- Excellent ozone & weathering resistance.
- Standard lengths : 25 - ft.
- Compressibility: 65%
- Shipped individually boxed.
- Superior design provides better internal and external abrasion resistance than similar hoses. Thermo-Duct™ has a full 30 mil. was thickness encompassing the helix wire. Other competitor's hoses stretch the elastomer over the wire resulting in susceptible thin spots.