- Municipal fire departments
- Industrial fire brigades
- Shipboard fire fighting
Double-jacket construction: Jafline® HD™ is an all polyester double-jacket hose with an EPDM rubber ozone resistant lining.
Service Temperature Range: All-weather performance: Retains pliability to -40ºF (-40°C).
Features and Advantages:
- High Burst Rating – 1,200 psi up to 3" diameter.
- Superior Performance – Very low friction loss.
- Maintenance Free – Immune to mildew and rot.
- Coated for Better Durability – All colored hose is impregnated with our tough heat-set polymer coating for the best abrasion resistance.
- Available in blue, green, black, orange, purple, red, tan, white and yellow.
- Meets or exceeds National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 1961 Standard on Fire Hose (current edition).
- 10-year warranty.