There may be times when you want to check your hydraulic system’s pressure but the test connector is too close to a moving part, making the task too dangerous. Or perhaps you might want to sit in the operator’s seat of a piece of mobile equipment to monitor the machine’s performance. Either way, the microbore hose assembly is designed to make remote pressure observation safe and convenient.
Measuring approximately 1/4″ (5mm) in outside diameter and extremely lightweight, microbore hose is available in various lengths for your convenience and comes equipped with 1/4″ NPT male fittings.
- Nominal Bore: DN 2
- Maximum Working Pressure: 9000 PSI (630 bar)
- Minimum Bursting Pressure: 27000 PSI (1900 bar)
- Working Temperature Rating: -31 to +212°F (-35 to +100°C)
- Inside Diameter: 0.08″ (2mm)
- Outside Diameter: 0.2″ (5mm)
- Reinforcement: Synthetic Fiber
- Media: Suitable for hydraulic oils and other mineral based fluids