We manufacture an extensive range of hose assemblies for numerous industrial applications including:
- Smoothbore Braided
- Convoluted Hoses
- Chlorine Hoses
- Vent Hoses
All type of standard end fittings are available along with bespoke as required.
With exceptional characteristics, Fluoroline® PTFE hose assemblies are utilized in a wide range of industries such as the Chemical, Aerospace and Automotive.
Smoothbore Braided Hose
- Motor vehicle fuel and oil delivery and drainage systems
- Spray painting
- Motor vehicle air conditioning units
- Brake caliper hose for motorsports and high-performance cars
- Fuel Tank Systems
- Transfer of corrosive low-pressure gases
Manufactured to rigorous quality standards, this provides outstanding strength and reliability without detriment to flexibility. The hose has low volumetric expansion assuring immediate response to system pressure changes.
PTFE Convoluted Hose
- Size range: 1/8" - 1" diameter.
- Fluoroline® hose is over-braided with hard-drawn Stainless Steel to AISI 304.
- High duty tubing is available in PTFE, PFA, FEP, PVDF and ETFE (Tefzel®).
- Other braiding materials are available on request.
Designed for flexibility these open pitched hoses are available fully convoluted or smoothbore convoluted.
- Size range 3/8" - 1" diameter
- Available as single braided or un-braided in hard drawn stainless steel to AISI 304.
- Other braided materials are available on request.