All Metal Parts, Stainless Steel Body, Quiet - Under 70dBA, Tests Show Frigid-XT Constantly Quieter Than Competition!
Frigid-X™ Tool Cooling System for dry machining applications - replaces polluting and often toxic mist systems to improve dry machining operations. No mess, no residue and low in cost.
It is efficient and can improve dry machining operations and assist in spot cooling applications for a variety of industrial machining processes but increasing machining rates and extending tool life.
Produces cold air at approximately 50º F (28º C) below supply air temperature. The unit is muffled for quiet operation. No moving parts assures long life, maintenance free operation while extending tool life and improving production rates.
Can often replace costly mist coolants and certainly improves the quality and output of all types of dry machining operations from metals to plastics. Unit is low cost, no electricity with no moving parts and is essentially maintenance free.
Tool Cooling System - Frigid-X™ - Advantages:
- No Moving Parts
- Driven By Air, NOT Electricity
- Small And Lightweight, Portable
- Milling, Drilling, Routing And Surface Grinding
- Low In Cost
- Superior Design And Performance
- Maintenance Free Operation
- Made Of Durable Stainless Steel And Metal Arts - NO Cheap Plastic Parts
- improves Production Rates And Finished Part Remains Dry
- Prevents Burning
- Improves Tolerance Control
- Eliminates Coolant Costs
- System Uses Strong Magnetic Base