Open style Pressure Blower wheels are ideal for efficiently handling smoke, gases, light non-abrasive dust or short strand material that might otherwise get caught up on a shrouded wheel.
- Pressures up to 58” WG.
- Capacities to 5,200 CFM.
- Stable performance...the pressure curve remains stable from wide-open to closed-off... fan instability, or pulsation, is eliminated even when “turn-down” approaches zero flow.
- Steel wheel less front plate for more rugged applications.
- Design offers superior efficiency over conventional open radial-wheel designs.
- Variable wheel diameters and a choice of six outlet sizes enable efficient fan selection across a wide range of volumes and pressures.
- Choice of arrangements...direct-drive and belt-drive.
- Wide application range...designed for continuous operation in combustion, coo ling, conveying, drying, and various process systems.
All-welded steel housings - heavy-gauge housings are designed specifically to prevent “flexing” at high pressures.
Concentric Lock Bearings - selected to provide long service life through the entire operating range of the fan.
Flanges – continuously welded flanges match ANSI Class 125/150 hole pattern.
Balance - all wheels are precision-balanced prior to assembly...fans with motors and drives mounted by nyb are given a final trim balance check at the specified running speed.
Shafting – straightened to close tolerance to minimize “run- out” and ensure smooth operation.
Inlet configuration – a choice of three inlet types allows units to be tailored to specific application requirements.
Lifting eyes – standard on all units for ease of handing and installation.
Finish – medium-green industrial coating.
Stainless Steel Construction– Types 304 and 316 stainless alloy construction are available for corrosive applications.