Reelcraft 7800OMS 1/2" X 50' Stainless Steel Hose Reel
** Actual Product May Vary From Image Shown
Stainless Steel Series
General Use - Many versatile applications in corrosive or sanitary environments
- Car Washes
- Grocery Stores
- Photo Finishing
- Meat Packing Plants
- Chemical Plants
- Printing Industry
- Food Processing
- Ships Reelcraft's stainless steel hose reels will increase the life of expensive chemical fluid transfer and wash down hoses. By properly storing hose when not in use, occupational safety will improve by eliminating the tripping hazard of unstored hose and sanitation will improve. Stainless steel hose reels are ideal for food processing, pre-rinse, wash down, chemical transfer and industrial solvent handling. Also suitable for coastal, offshore and on-board ship in marine applications where the harsh environment of salt water spray requires the use of stainless steel hose reels. Swivels include Viton "O" rings. Made in USA. Features
- Full-flow stainless steel shaft and swivel assures maximum product delivery.
- Exception: Series 80000- aluminum fluid path.
- Heavy duty brackets eliminate bending due to angular hose pull.
- Banded drive spring gives smooth automatic hose retrieval.
- Multi-position guide arm permits wall, floor, ceiling, pit or truck mounting.
- Nylon guide rollers reduce hose drag and abrasion.
- Pos-i-latch will maintain the desired working length of hose. Mechanism assures a positive latch of the hose.
- All reels are permanently factory lubricated.
- 7000 Series offers weatherproof gasketed spring motor, assures maximum service life.
- Vibration-proof self-locking fasteners assures assembly integrity.
- 304L grade of stainless steel.
- Passivated for electro polish finish.
- *Series 80000 and D80000 stainless reels have an aluminum fluid path and may not be suitable for all applications.