Reelcraft 81100OHP 3/8" X 100' Grease Hose Reel
** Actual Product May Vary From Image Shown
Ships via Truck!
Click here for Shipping/Price Quote
Spring Driven Dual Pedestal Reels
Compact Base - Fits in areas where space is limited
Reelcraft's Series 80000 and D80000 OLP spring retractable reels incorporate the most current design and manufacturing techniques to guarantee long life and trouble-free performance. All-steel construction and a baked-on powder coat finish combine to produce a rugged corrosion resistant product suitable for a wide variety of heavy duty applications. Series D80000 reels are also supplied with Reelcraft's new ball-bearing style swivel.
Made in the USA.
- Hose anti-latch out feature ensures hose retracts every time.
- Guide arm is field adjustable for wall, ceiling, or truck mounting positions.
- Dual pedestal base and guide arm design, structurally reinforced.
- Five-in-one heat treated aluminium casting incorporates main shaft, ratchet, spring arbor and inlet/outlet plumbing in one piece casting.
- Containerized spring assembly.
- Provides safe and easy handling during maintenance.
- Two sealed ball bearings for smooth rotation of main shaft.
+UL330 and ULC approved hose. 250 psi minimum burst. (17 Bar) /
For all metric thread connections over 1/2" add the suffix number -70 to indicate BSPT threads - example 83050-OLP70. Low pressure reels furnished standard with PVC hose. Medium pressure reels are furnished standard with S.A.E. 100 R1T one wire braid hose. Modification - Reels without hose can be modified to handle gasoline and diesel fuel, to order place prefix "F" before model number (F83000 OLP). *Model F83050 OLP equipped with fuel grade hose. Inlet hoses and bumper stops. High pressure reels furnished standard with SAE 100R2T two wire braid hose, suitable for grease applications, only.