To handle 1" through 1-1/2" I.D. hose
Fuel Dispensing / Bulk Transfer / Suction / Discharge
- Heavy-duty reel designed for longer lengths.
- Choose gear-driven crank rewind or chain and sprocket drive powered by an electric, hydraulic, or compressed air motor.
- Crank rewind reels supplied with pinion brake and power rewind reels with a comet brake.
- Standard inlet: 90° ball bearing swivel joint, 1-1/2" female NPT threads and 2" Victaulic® groove.
- Standard outlet: flanged riser, 1-1/2" female NPT threads.
- Standard: inlet, outlet riser, and hub assembly are steel. Options: also available in aluminum or stainless steel.
- Standard pressures to 600 psi (41 bar), available up to 1000 psi (69 bar) – must specify.
- Temperatures from -60° F to +175° F (-51° C to +79° C).
- Rollers and roller mounting brackets are accessory items. Specify roller position.
- Consult factory for other pressures and temperatures; optional chain guard.