- Turn on the Power button of testing meter, it will display “0” mj/cm2 on the screen:
- Put the back of the meter face to UV light source so as to ensure the availability;
- The meter can record UV energy after irradiating for a period time; and the screen will display data with energy unit mj/cm2.
- Testing meter should be turn off when start a new testing. Then turn on the machine to test as per above steps.
1. To avoid frequently shake and drop the meter;
2. Turn off and well pack the meter after usage each time;
3. Please do not face the UV when testing so as to avoid strong radiation;
4. Please do not place the screen of testing meter under strong light and hot temperature.
- spectral range: UV 250-410nm
- Light intensity range: 0-5,00 0 mW/cm2
- Testing range: 0-999,999 mJ/cm2
- Power: AAA battery
- Battery consumption: 100μA
- Battery lifetime: One year under normal usage
- Size: Diameter 140mm, height 13mm
- Weight: 450g
- Environmental temperature: 0-45℃
- Testing temperature: 110℃(time should be less than 10s)
- Calibration time: To be suggested to calibrate in every one year as electronic parts will be aging.
- Warranty: One year after the date of purchasing (except manual damage).