The model 8177 photometer is a retrofit option for any 8130 filter tester. Light scatter photometers are the preferred choice for detectors in respiratory filter and filter media testing. Photometers have a very high dynamic range and sensitivity and thus can be used to measure filter efficiencies up to 99.999% without dilution. The model 8177 photometers are now user- and field-serviceable, enabling the user to schedule preemptive maintenance with the least impact to production and testing schedules.
High quality photometers are used in TSI's Automated Filter Testers and by leading regulatory authorities and hundreds of manufacturers for over 20 years. The model 8177 photometers can be cleaned by a technician on-site in less than one hour (see videos to the left). Design improvements such as keying the components remove the need for calibration after maintenance. Previously cleaning the photometers required them to be sent back to the factory, costing time and money. The user-serviceable model 8177 photometers give you control on when you service them, minimizing downtime, reducing the cost of ownership and resulting in more profitable filter testing.
- HEPA and ULPA respiratory filter testing
- Filter cartridge testing
- Filter media testing
Features & Benefits
- Low cost of ownership
- More uptime
- Clean on-site in less than one hour by a trained technician
- Suitable for oil and salt test aerosols
- Very consistent test results
- High dynamic range, measuring filter efficiencies up to 99.999%
- Drop in design for 8127 and 8130 Automated Filter Testers
- Easy-to-use and tool-free connections enable installation in less than a minute