Suction area (LxW) from 80 x 40 mm to 120 x 60 mm
The oval suction cup design has a low inner volume for elongated sheet metal such as sections, pipes or ribbing; Very effective for the handling of thin sheets of steel or aluminum without deformation of work-piece. Examples include the handling of thin metal body sheets used in the automotive industry, such as feeder systems for press room lines.
Dimensions: 80 x 40 to 120 x 60 mm; Flat oval cup; Material: Nitrile; Connection fitting vulcanized to suction cup; Designed to handle high vertical or horizontal holding forces; large area internal structured support.
- Robust, wear-resistant oval suction cup with single sealing lip, special slot and inner support
- Connection nipple glued to the suction cup with a reinforcing element (very high strength)
- Suction pad available with various connection types
- Nitrile - Shore Hardness 45
- Slots in bottom of cup prevents oily metal from slipping