VersaTek™ High Speed USB
Used for larger sensors with multiple tabs or high speed applications. The VersaTek scanning electronics consist of a handle and an 8-port hub. The handle connects to a sensor, and the hub joins the handle to your PC via USB connections. The hub drives and collects signals from up to 8 handles simultaneously.
I-Scan™ is a powerful tool that accurately measures and analyzes interface pressure between virtually any two surfaces, utilizing a thin and fl exible sensor. The system is comprised of data acquisition electronics, sensors, and software. There are many different options for data acquisition electronics, standard and custom sensors, and software add-ons, which make the I-Scan system extremely versatile, creating endless possibilities for applications.
Over 200 flexible, thin fi lm sensors are available in different sizes, shapes, resolutions, temperature ratings, and pressure ranges (up to 25,000 psi or 1,700 bar).
- High spatial resolution:
– Up to 248 sensing elements/cm2
(1,600 sensing elements/in2)
– Sensing elements with as narrow as 0.1 mm (0.02 in.) spacing
- Sensing area ranging from 3 mm x 3 mm (.12 in. x .12 in.) up to 1,734 mm x 1,768 mm (68 in. x 69 in.)
- Optional high-temp sensors can withstand up to 200°C (392°F)
- Large high resolution sensors with multiple tabs require cross handle
scanning. This requires VersaTek electronics, capable of having multiple handles coordinated in scanning the sensing area
- Fully customized sensors can be manufactured