WebAlert® was developed to meet the increasing demands for improved operational efficiencies and enhancements to service programs that can be gained by continuous monitoring of remote equipment and systems.
WebAlert® seamlessly web-enables your installed equipment, providing local and remote access to vital system information, without the need to physically visit remote sites. WebAlert® monitors and datalogs analog and digital inputs from virtually any installed device, and notifies on-site and remote personnel of any system abnormalities.
The data handling and communications options in WebAlert® are truly innovative. Ethernet and USB are standard features, therefore local or plant networked PC’s can be connected and communicating with WebAlert® in true Plug & Play
fashion. Authorized operators and quality control personnel can view LIVE system parameters and historical graphs, as well as receive emailed alarms, reports or datalog files.
SUMMARY OF KEY BENEFITS
- WebAlert integrates the functions of a monitor, data logger and auto-dialer in one low cost package. It is easily customized to your application without the need for a programmer.
- No subscription service, monthly fees, or proprietary software is required. View data and program settings with just a standard web browser
- Monitor up to six (6) 4-20mA signals and six (6) discrete inputs.
- Access live or stored data remotely within the facility (LAN) or from anywhere in the world
- System status reports and datalog files can be emailed automatically on a regular basis. Instant alarm notification via cell phone text message, email, or local alarm relay