- 16 thermocouple channels, 32 voltage channels
- Very high-performance thermocouple measurements, <0.3° C accuracy
- Supports all thermocouple types
- Built in cold junction compensation, open transducer detection, self-test and self-calibration
- Supports wide range of static measurements and transducer types including thermocouples, RTDs, thermistors, strain gauge, pressure transducers, etc. using EX10SC signal conditioning modules
- Signal conditioning configurable on a per channel basis
- Sampling rates up to 1000 Sa/sec/ch
- Standalone, compact 1U footprint
- LXI compliant with IEEE-1588 and wired trigger bus for distributed, synchronized measurements
- Unlimited expansion for High-Channel counts
EX1016A is an advanced full-featured thermocouple and voltage measurement instrument providing superior measurement accuracy and repeatability through fully integrated signal conditioning, advanced cold-junction compensation (CJC), Open Transducer Detection (OTD) and complete end-to-end self-calibration.
FLEXIBLE CHANNEL CONFIGURATION
A wide range of measurement types, including pressure, strain, temperature, position and voltage, can be performed using this instrument when combined with the EX10SC signal conditioning expansion chassis. Each input incorporates an independent signal conditioning path with software selectable filters for maximum flexibility.
Complete end-to-end self-calibration is provided for each signal path on a programmable basis. Self-calibration is simple and quick, and can be performed as often as desired.
SCALABLE FOR SYNCHRONIZED HIGH-SPEED, HIGH CHANNEL COUNT
With LXI complaint features like a built-in Trigger BusTM hardware trigger subsystem and IEEE-1588 time-stamping, the EX1016A supports simplified distribution, synchronization and scalability for high-channel count applications. It can also be easily integrated with other platforms such as VXI and PXI.
BUILT IN COLD JUNCTION COMPENSATION (CJC) AND OPEN THERMOCOUPLE DETECTION (OTD)
The heart of any truly accurate thermocouple measurement system is the CJC implementation. These instruments combine multiple precision thermistors, a significant thermal mass, and careful parts placement to provide world-class measurement performance. Each temperature channel is configured with open transducer detection functionality, providing a continuous indication of the channel status. Open transducer detection can be activated or deactivated on a per-channel basis.