Wireless position switches are used wherever moving machinery or plant parts must be positioned, monitored or switched off. The many different application fields range from monitoring of small load carrier movements in intralogistics to security tasks in various areas of industrial building automation, drinking water storage and regenerative energy supply.
- Affordable and flexible thanks to elimination of wiring and cabling
- High scalability – up to several hundred sensors in one application
- Mounting dimensions to EN 50047
- Configurable online via wireless interface
- Simple operation and integration in existing ERP systems via Sensor Bridge
- Battery life approx. 10 years
Depending on the application in question, a wireless position switch can be equipped with a choice of actuators, such as a plunger, a roller lever or a push-button. A long-life lithium ion battery supplies the necessary power. Because of their high protection class, these wireless switching devices are suitable for indoor and outdoor applications. Furthermore, explosion-protected wireless switching devices for Ex zones 1 and 2, as well as 21 and 22, are available.