10316 Hazardous Location Limit Switches The Type LX, CX and CBX Limit Switches from Eaton's Cutler-Hammer sensor business are designed for extreme environmental service in NEMA 7 - 9 locations where there exists a danger of an internal or external explosion of flammable gases, vapors, metal alloy or grain dust. Type CB provides excellent corrosion resistant properties in NEMA 4X applications. Markets served include mining, grain storage, forest products,
petrochemical, pharmaceutical and waste and sewage management.
- Sealed and unsealed versions available
- One-way gasket on sealed version keeps liquids out, yet allows a harmless release of gases in the event of an internal explosion
- Silicon bronze housing provides excellent corrosion resistant properties in extreme NEMA 4X applications
- Temperature buildup on limit switch surface is dissipated by housing design and materials used
- Utilizes the operating heads and internal switch mechanisms of the 10316 L Non Plug-In line