The Presentor Audio Level range of analogue panel meters complements the proven and popular Industrial and Fast Response series. The range is available in three sizes each in four styles and offers a performance not significantly different from full specification vu meters to meet today’s audio market requirement for quality at affordable prices.
Presentor AL - Specification
- Choices of four styles, each available in three sizes
- Simple back of panel mounting
- Back of panel mounting with accompanying bezel
- Front of panel mounting with lower mask
- Front of panel with full bezel
- Constructed with transparent acrylic front and high impact translucent rear body moulding. Masks and bezels, moulded in black ABS
- Taut band centre magnet movement incorporated as standard with 26mm diameter barrel. There is no calibration effect when mounted on a ferrous panel.
- The rugged movement makes the meters equally suitable for portable or fixed applications
A low range ac voltmeter offering a performance close to that of a full specification vu meter. Suitable for connecting across a 600 ohm line and self contained except for requiring an external 3k6 resistor. Calibrated for use with a 3k6 ohm resistor 4vu above the scale marking so that the reference deflection (0vu) is produced by a signal 4vu above 1mW in 600ohms (1.228V).
The performance of the meter is based upon the requirements IEC 268-17.
The response curves below give a comparison of the full specification vu meter with that of typical AL19, AL29 and AL39 meters. A variation in over swing between 0 and 5% can occur since the damping is not individually adjusted on each AL meter but allowed to fall within normal process parameters.